Who should attend?
Rheumatologists, Orthopaedists, Neurologists, Neuroscientists, Pain Medicine Specialists as well as Physicians from all Other Disciplines interested in Neurogenic Inflammation.
University Hospital Lausanne (CHUV)
Auditorium: Mathias Mayor (main hospital building)
Rue de Bugnon 46
copyright ©CEMCAV – CHUV / Margaux Zeender
We recommend the following hotel in walking distance:
Hôtel des Patients de Lausanne
Avenue de la Sallaz 8
Tel.: +41 (0)21 54 54 111
- 8 CME credits from the Swiss Society of Rheumatology (SGR)
- 2 CME credits from the Swiss Neurological Society
- 6 CME credits from Swiss Society of the Study of Pain (SGSS)
- 6 CME credits from Swiss Society of General Internal Medicine (SSGIM)
- 5 CME credits from Swiss Society of Interventional Pain Management (SSIMP)
- 6 CME credtis from Swiss Society of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitaion (SGPMR)
- 4 CME credits from Schweizerische Gesellschaft für Orthopädie und Traumotologie (swiss orthopaedics)
The conference will be held in English.
Registration fees include two coffee breaks, lunch and a “cocktail dinatoire”.
Students can participate free of charge. Please send a copy of your student ID to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Physicians and Scientists
Allied Health Professionals/ Trainees/ Resident physicians