Who should attend?
Rheumatologists, Orthopaedists, Neurologists, Neuroscientists, Pain Medicine Specialists as well as Physicians from all Other Disciplines interested in Neurogenic Inflammation.
University Hospital Lausanne (CHUV)
Auditorium: Auguste Tissot (main hospital building)
Rue de Bugnon 46
copyright ©CEMCAV – CHUV / Margaux Zeender
We recommend the following hotel in walking distance:
Hôtel des Patients de Lausanne
Avenue de la Sallaz 8
Tel.: +41 (0)21 54 54 111
We have applied credits by the following societies:
- Swiss Neurological Society (SNG) – 4 credits
- Swiss Society of Rheumatology (SGR) – 5 credits
- Swiss Society of the Study of Pain (SGSS) – 4 credits
- Swiss Society of General Internal Medicine (SSGIM) – 5 credits
- Swiss Society of Interventional Pain Management (SSIMP) – 2 credits
- Swiss Society of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitaion (SGPMR) – 5 credits
- Schweizerische Gesellschaft für Orthopädie und Traumotologie (swiss orthopaedics)
The conference will be held in English.
Participation is possible online or onsite:
Physicians and Scientists: 100 CHF / 150 CHF
Allied Health Professionals/ Resident Physicians: 50 CHF / 75 CHF
Industry: 250 CHF / 350 CHF
Students can participate free of charge. Please send a copy of your student ID to firstname.lastname@example.org.
On site registration fees include two coffee breaks, lunch and a “cocktail dinatoire”.